Saturday 31 March 2012

An introduction of sorts

So... Strange Old Things it is. As a collector of said strange old things, I thought it would be useful to set up a single reference points for all things strange and old, specifically of the collectable variety. From the every day (Old coins, stamps, militaria) to the random (cartridges, padlocks, postcards). In my head it was an easy process, but like most things in my head the transition to reality is bumpy and littered with bear traps...

So this is my introduction. A voice in my head suggests there will be a seperate section for intros, that I have missed. So call me a maverick. Or a retard... Well start talking about some old things very soon, I hope people find it useful, Id love to hear about wierd old things you have at home. Ok caveat that quickly... wierd old people do not feature. Neither do spirits, poltergiests or anything non-corporeal or anything else i cant spell. I think well start with coins, its easier for everyone that way :(

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting blog! I shall be keeping a close eye on this site :)

    ReplyDelete